This is Blog Application using Notion API, Next.js, TypeScript, and Tailwind CSS
This is a simple blog application built with Next.js, TypeScript, Notion API, and Tailwind CSS. The application fetches data from a Notion database using the Notion API and displays the data on the frontend. It is designed to be easily customizable and extendable, so you can use it as a starting point for your own blog or website.
To get started with the project, you will need to follow these steps:
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/kanaru-ssk/notion-blog.git
- Install dependencies:
cd notion-blog pnpm install
- Set up Notion API:
- Create a new Notion account if you don't have one already.
- Get your Notion API key by following the official guide.
- Create a new database and add the following properties: Title, Slug, Description, Date, Image and Published.
- Share the database with your integration by granting it "Read" access to the database.
- Set environment variables
// .env.local NOTION_TOKEN="your-notion-api-key" NOTION_DATABASE="your-notion-database-id"
- Start the development server:
- Open the application in your browser:
The application comes with the following features:
- Display list of blog posts fetched from a Notion database.
- Single blog post page.
You can customize the application to fit your own needs by:
- Updating the styling with Tailwind CSS.
- Changing the Notion database schema to fit your own content.
- Adding new pages and components to the application.
This project is licensed under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for more information.